Official US Army Ranger Handbook TC 3-21.76 dated April 2017. Unlike some other copies commercially available it is complete, without censored or missing pages.
The famous US Army Ranger Handbook is required reading for all students of the army’s Ranger School at Fort Benning, but you don’t have to be a Ranger to get the most out of it. It’s a great reference for all military personnel, law enforcement, preppers, airsofters or anyone who just wants to know.
The Ranger Handbook draws from bloody lessons learned from two centuries of special operations combat. The manual’s 370 pages are crammed with info on:
- booby traps,
- tactical movement,
- battle drills,
- combat intelligence
- and much more!
You’ll see hard-won US Army Ranger lessons in: Leadership including:
- duties responsibilities and assumption of command;
- Operations such as troop leading and combat intelligence;
- Fire support planning,
- call for fire;
- Tactical marches
- danger areas;
- Battle drills-react to attack, ambush, indirect fire and clear a trench;
- Communications including antennas;
- Aviation and waterborne operations;
- First aid;